When we see people on social media, what do you sense from them? What kind of energy or persona do you perceive them to be? Do you feel that they are authentic based on what you see via social media vs. what you get when you are in their presence or even in communication offline? Your personal brand follows you on and offline. Some don’t understand that what they “say and do” are a true reflection of their Personal Brand…it can be detrimental to their reputation.
There are so many people out there who may be doing the same thing you are doing, but you are great and can differentiate you from the others...so you must be BrandNique™ in your own style and when they experience you. You cannot be anyone else, but you so if that means being quirky, funny, bubbly, or just being professional and down to the point, being that and be only you.
1. Create a Personal Brand Experience, so that when they encounter or engage with you, they are excited about the value you bring and you have a pleasant personality, and know how they are going to be able to progress in a relationship with you is important. Branding is about the whole experience when it comes to working with you. It is about being consistent to your audience and how they perceive you based on how they feel about you and what they know about you. For instance when they are in your presence or leave your presence; how would you want them to feel?... Inspired? Accomplished? Or Overwhelmed? Whatever that looks like for you, make sure you are consistent with being that...You!
2. LIKE & TRUST. We have all heard that if people TRUST and LIKE you, because if they can vibe, relate, or are attracted to your energy, you are most likely to have them as a divine client. Those who are your loyal customers and raving ambassadors. You get each other. Perhaps you shared a story that captures their attention or there is synergy; which attracts you together.
3. Always Be Consistent With Your Personal Brand, meaning with your brand colors, personality, the value you bring, and allow people to see who you are as a person. If your client or potential client sees you as someone that out of touch or not relational, then they may have a different perception of you and your brand. So always remember…you were always being watched and people are always noticing you and so you have to wear your brand every day by Being BrandNiquelly™ You!
4. Know Your Target Message…because you need to communicate that clearly to your niche audience or divine clients, so neither you nor your audience will be misunderstood. The more clarity you have about your divine clients, the better you are able to build products, services, and programs to provide a solution for them. You're a known expert in your field for solving that particular pain body or barrier that your divine clients need and your brand is speaking directly to that.
5. Really Be Intentional About Your Brand, your Business, and What You Put Out There On Social Media or When People Engage With You. When you are intentional about building your brand and your business you are not allowing yourself to be pulled in different directions that I do not honor you or your brand, which does include putting your hands to things that were not meant to, taking on the wrong client, or even partnering and collaborating with the wrong people. Know your BrandNique™ Worth and Be That!
“Branding The Authentic You™” Weekly Journal Assignment:
Building a consistent brand takes time; therefore, take the time to strategically plan how it looks and how you want to be perceived in your industry, fields, as an expert or a leader. Know yourself more intimately than you do, meaning know your true gifts, talents, treasure and the prize you are.