I am excited to be speaking on “PersonalBranding” at the "Heart Of A Woman" Conference on 10/11. To Register: http://ow.ly/LnBi30eNshd
You asked, we heard, Early Bird Registration is EXTENDED until 9/22. We look forward to seeing you on October 11th.
The Heart of A Woman Conference is designed to be a Holistic Conference that deals with the WHOLE woman. The sessions are an holistic approach empowering women with the tools necessary to succeed in the various aspects of her life helping her to realize that she is not alone, but there are partners and resources available to her. Women attending this Conference identify their struggles; begin to heal their wounds, energizing their spirit, strategize their goals, and revitalize their purpose realizing HER dreams are ATTAINABLE – offering three programming tracks: Professional Development (PD), Entrepreneur (E), and Life Style Mind & Body (LSMB).
The conference will open at 8:00am with registrations and conclude with Networking Opportunity at 5:00pm.
- Session 1
- Identifying Your Struggles, Who is the REAL Enemy
- Understanding the REAL Numbers
- Leveraging Your Relationships Through Influence
- Session 2
- The Struggle is Real
- Building From the Inside Out
- Me, Myself and My Brand
- Session 3
- Women Work Well, Health Connections
- Overcoming Financial Obstacles
- Writing Your Strategies (SWOT)
- Session 4
- The Struggle is Real
- Identifying Your Risk
- HR Management - The "Write" Way
Speed Coaching Options (10 minute 1-on-1 sessions)
- Lifestyle Coach
- Executive Coach
- Business Coach
- Image Coach
- Marketing Coach
- 8:00am - Registration
- 8:30am - 9:00am - Getting Connected Breakfast & Greetings
- 9:00am - 10:00am - Plenary Session / Panel Discussion "The State of A Woman, From the Women of Our State"
- 10:05am - 10:55am - Concurrent Sessions (Session 1)
- 10:55am - 11:00am - Break
- 11:00am - 11:50am - Concurrent Sessions (Session 2)
- 12:00pm - 1:15pm - Lunch Keynote
- 1:20pm - 2:10pm - Concurrent Sessions (Session 3)
- 2:10pm - 2:15pm - Break
- 2:15pm - 3:05pm - Concurrent Sessions (Session 4)
- 3:10pm - 4:00pm - Closing Session - Our Call to Action
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm - Networking & Speed Coaching
The Women’s Business Center of Charlotte is a program of the Institute and funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the US SBA. Accommodations
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disability will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.